When choosing suitable software, one of the decisive factors is how many employees you are billing and what tasks you want to do with the payroll program. So that you can quickly find what you are looking for, our buying guide will take you one minute to find the right software for your company.
In payroll software accounting, there is a multitude of work that the entrepreneur has to deal with. Employees in payroll accounting are very challenged in the areas of social security, labour and wage tax law, as the legal situation often changes. Continuous further training for employees in payroll accounting is therefore essential. For the employer, this in turn means higher costs that arise from further training. If there are not enough staff, it can happen that employees suddenly become ill and the payroll department has to make great efforts to complete the important tasks on time.
For small companies, it makes sense to outsource the work of payroll accounting. For cost reasons, but also to make work easier. We, therefore, offer our clients to take over some parts or the entire payroll accounting for you.
Advantages at a glance
- less fixed costs due to fewer staff
- Due to the specialization, we are more experienced with the work
- Costs eliminated by complex payroll accounting software
- Within the framework of payroll accounting, we take on many tasks. For example:
- Drafting of employment contracts
- They draw up employment contracts for you according to your requirements and draw your attention to special features.
It is important to carry out the reports that are required by law as part of the reporting obligation for you. These can be reported to the tax office, employment office, health insurance companies or social security agencies.